Monday, April 5, 2010

Last Three Months

Well, I've been busy going through Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy and I've graduated from all three. Although I didn't pass my driving test which I am again taking in June. I continue to do my physical therapy at home and combined with dieting I have lost 15 pounds and counting. Norman had a kidney stone about a month ago and still has the stone so they are going to remove it with a laser on April 27th. Then in May he is going to have a colonoscopy and during that same week he will have a hernia operation.

In the last week my parents have put their house up for sale and signed papers to buy one in town. This last winter was really hard for them. They had to have their neighbor snow plow their road about 8 to 10 times and Mom had to keep shoveling out the way from the house to the garage. She could only do it a little at a time. Dad isn't able to do it at all.

Easter was really nice...we had Michelle and Nick and the kids here and watched Conference on the computer and then had lunch and watched Conference again. It was a really spirtual day.

1 comment:

J & E Hoffmann said...

Mom you are AMAZING! 15 Pounds is a HUGE acomplishement! I am SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! Keep up the good work! Oh, and poor dad, he seems pretty beat up! Send him my love, and give him a hug and a kiss from me! I LOVE YOU!!!