Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Trip Home to Montana

After the family reunion on Monday, I traveled home to Montana for a 3 week visit with my folks. It was very relaxing and great because I got to touch base with them and enjoy talking about everything and anything! I also got to go and visit with my great Aunt Mary and see her beautiful gardens. I stayed over for my Birthday and it was fun. We picked up Aunt Mary as she was in town for my birthday and to get her car fixed. We went out to eat at the Pink Cadillac. Then after we dropped off Aunt Mary, we went to Spotted Eagle and I waded. Then we went to a museum out at the Pumping Plant (water treatment plant). All in all it was a great trip.



My Dad just waking up from a nap (at Aunt Mary's)


Aunt Mary


The Rock Garden


Sunflowers


Strawberries


Side garden by the deck

Hollyhocks


Mom by the deck

Mom and Aunt Mary


More Hollyhocks (Aunt Mary had pulled out 3 wheelbarrow loads of them that morning)

By the front of the yard

By the driveway
On the other side of the driveway
Me on Sunday
The turkeys....they came every day!

The deer who came along with the turkeys one evening

The woodpecker...he woke me up one morning!

A Few of the many Birds that Mom & Dad feed
They sell cowboy hats here and it's a dollar store

Me wading on my birthday!

This is at the museum that Mom and I went to
Photos of Miles City and Indians from the area

A Western Chair

A statue at the museum

1 comment:

J & E Hoffmann said...

MOM! You're looking good! It was fun to read about your trip!!!