Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My first post!

Hi! We're Norman and Jeannie and are really excited to start this blog! Today was Jeannie's birthday and Norman took a day off work to be with me. Pretty special! We had a great, great day! We went to eat at Ivar's and then to a movie....The Mummy Movie. It was really well done and fun to watch. Then we went and got a book I wanted to read by Stephanie Meyer at Walmart. Elaina & Jake called about 5:30 and we talked a little bit. Then I decided to check on the porch for my meds that we suppose to come and found that I'd gotten a present from my parents. Later on we went and got Halibut and the makings for Nachos, cuz that's what I wanted for my birthday dinner. We had a wonderful get together with Michelle, Nick and Landon and Karina, Alan, Taylor, Tanner, Tate and Talulla for my birthday dinner with the family yesterday. We had Rib Eye Steaks, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and cheese sauce, black cherry jello, relish tray and rolls plus of course German chocolate cake and Tillamook chocolate mudd slide ice cream. Yummmmmmy!!!! Well, that's about all for now...will update more later!

No comments: